Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.WSMetalroofing.com.
1. Services covered by this Policy
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We and our service providers may collect personal information from you through the Services in the ways discussed in this Policy. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, birthday, gender and photos. We may also receive your personal information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties.
- We may use or disclose the personal information we collect from you as we believe necessary or appropriate, including, but not limited to, using and disclosing personal information for the following purposes: to protect people or property, to protect our services, rights or property, to comply with legal requirements, to respond to legal process or law enforcement requests and to comply with requests from other public and government authorities.
- We may aggregate personal information, which when aggregated does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular zip.
- To use certain Services you will need to register, either by providing us your e-mail address or your social media account. We may also collect information including phone number, birthday, and gender as well as information about your preferences (such as your preferred method of communication). In case you choose to register using a social media account, you authorize us to access and use certain information depending on the privacy settings that you have selected in the social network. Examples of personal information that we compile, and use include your basic account information (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture, user ID, list of friends, ) and any other additional information or activities that you permit the third party social network to share.
4. Email Communications
Where permitted by applicable law, we may contact you and/or send to you commercial communications via electronic communications, such as email, to inform about our products, services, offers, or any commercial content related to the company. If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, you can always opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in such emails. Please note that even if you opt-out from receiving commercial communications, you may still receive administrative communications from WSMetalRoofing.com, such as transaction confirmations, notifications about your account activities (e.g. account confirmations, password changes, etc.), and any other important announcements. We may also send you other notifications if you have opted-in to receive them.
5. What non-personal information we collect from you
- In many cases, we will automatically collect certain non-personal information about your use of the We collect this information to ensure that the Services function properly. We might collect, among other things, information about your browser or device, Site usage data, information through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, and aggregated information. This information may include:
Site usage data, such as the date and time the Site on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the Site based on your device number. We may also collect information collected automatically through your browser or device, or through the Site when you download and use it. We may collect Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the Site) you are using. The operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider and your “click path” through the Sites or the Site; IP address, which we may use for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address;
- We may also collect non-personal information when you voluntarily provide it, such as your preferred method of communication.
5.4 We may aggregate personal information, which when aggregated does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular zip code. We may use and disclose aggregated personal information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under Applicable law.
5.5. We may use and disclose non-personal information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under Applicable law. In some instances, we may combine this information with personal information. For example, if you have created an account with our Services, your account information may be linked to the items you rented (i.e., rental order history). If we do, we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined. Information on cookies and related technology.
6. WSMetalRoofing.com Services may contain “cookies.”
We may use the information collected through cookies to promote, highlight, or otherwise feature certain items in connection with your use of the Services. We may use the responses to these promoted or featured items, or your search queries and results, to customize the Services to you.
7. How you may access, delete or change the information you have provided to us
8.1. You can exercise your rights to access, rectify, erase and object to the processing of your personal information at any time by sending a written request to WSMetal Roofing.com’s e-mail address [email protected]. In order to properly attend your request, please make clear what personal information you are writing about. For your protection, we may only respond to requests for the personal information associated with the email address you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as we can, but we may need to retain certain information for our recordkeeping purposes and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
8. Our commitment to secure the personal information we have collected
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization. No website or Internet transmission is, however, completely secure. Consequently, WSMetalRoofing.com cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the Site and Services is at your own risk. WSMetalRoofing.com urges you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by memorizing your password or keeping it in a safe place. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
9. Third parties
10. Retention period
11. Services not meant for Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that they not provide personal information through the Services.
12. Transfer of your personal information
13. Notice of changes to the Policy
WSMetalRoofing.com reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time by notifying registered users via e-mail or the Site of the existence of a new Policy and/or posting the new Policy on the Services. All changes to the Policy will be effective when posted, and your continued use of any WS Metal Roofing.com Services after the posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
14. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please contact us by email at [email protected]. Please do not send sensitive information to us by email, since email communications are not always secure.